Mijas Carne Asada
24 oz (2 jars) Mijas Salsa
4 Carne Asada Steaks
*Yields 4-5 Servings
- Put salsa in a small saucepan and let it come to a boil. Once the salsa has boiled remove it from heat, cover and set aside.
- While waiting for salsa to boil, begin to work on the carne asada. Sear carne asada steaks to a desired tenderness. Set aside covered in foil to maintain at warm temperature.
- Cook each egg individually. Eggs will be cooked to an over-easy style. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Slightly heat each tortilla. Only a couple seconds on each side.
- Begin to assemble: Arrange a tortilla on the plate, spread with Mijas salsa, place a carne asada steak on top, layer an over-easy egg, top with Mijas salsa.
- Serve Immediately.