18oz (1.5 jars) Mijas Salsa
1 Oven baked chicken breast (store bought)
10 Flour Tortillas
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
(As desired) Mijas Verde Hot Sauce (optional)
*Yields 10 Enchiladas - 5 Servings
- Remove the skin off the rotisserie chicken. Pull chicken apart into shredded strips to use as filling for the enchiladas.
- Dip each flour tortilla in Mijas salsa. Scoop the shredded chicken onto the tortilla and roll it up.
- Place in the pan with seam side down and repeat for each flour tortilla.
- Top enchiladas with remaining Mijas salsa. (Pour generously.)
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Take out the pan of enchiladas and spread mozzarella cheese on top. Return pan to oven and bake for another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove pan from the oven and drizzle Mijas Verde Hot Sauce on top. (Optional)
- Serve immediately.